2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

My roommate ### ### needs prayers badly for his health as he needs surgery. Please let his hospital debts be resolved and please let him be in good health.
Replies
19
Views
69
God, thank You for morning mercies, forgiveness, grace, hope, healings and protecting me & my loved ones. Praise You... Deliver us from evil. ijnip
Replies
11
Views
63
please pray for my dog, ###..let whatever is wrong with her be an easy fix and not expensive. TY an God bless
Replies
12
Views
81
Replies
11
Views
59
Pray for my husband. He started a new job after not having a full-time job in a long time. He needs prayer for physical strength, wisdom, and favor with those he works for.
Replies
10
Views
40
Lord Jesus place ur hands on us ### let there be peace happiness and joy amongst us .Praise u Jesus Love u Jesus Adore u Jesus Have Mercy on Us .. Amen..
Replies
12
Views
54
Biopsy today. Please pray that no cancer is found. Pray that it’s negative. Amen I pray for good health. Amen
Replies
13
Views
40
Lord, i ask the unspoken requests + take this lingering illness. Thank You, ###.
Replies
12
Views
48
Thanks. I don't know what to do next. I need help. I need satisfying work I enjoy. I need a way to pay off the debt and get on track with everything. The addiction isn't helping. Thank you Lord.
Replies
7
Views
46
Back
Top Bottom