Please pray for ###. Thank you ...

Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep me in your prayers. I have to get blood drawn in the morning tomorrow to be tested. Please pray everything goes smoothly. Thank you!
Replies
9
Views
204
Please pray for my ### to make the soccer team and awards for music. Please pray he continues to grow tall like his peers. Please pray for my ###'s mental health and confidence.
Replies
8
Views
162
Please pray for my ### we are on holiday and she said about a pain in her side it isn’t the side that hurt before this time I think it is how she is sitting and sleeping in a different bed being in a hotel the pillows are not good either which makes me think it’s a combination of a few things we...
Replies
11
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,808
Messages
16,803,725
Members
650,314
Latest member
Asheshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom