2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Let us pray, everything God has given me and taught me throughout my training in theology to live and act in me always and forever for God's glory! Lord, now gives progress in certain areas of my life. Let us all together thank the Lord! Beloved prayer warriors, I know that to have good success...
Replies
11
Views
31
I pray for my family. Our health and our happiness. Pray for our finances and ###'s business. Let us fly Lord.
Replies
10
Views
30
I want to give Thank's to Our Dear Lord for hearing our prayers last night. I want to thank each of you for all the prayers. My family was in a crisis. The prayers from each of you truly mean so much to me and my family for taking your time to pray on our behalf. We had a child that was lost and...
Replies
21
Views
76
For ### who suffers epilepsy, for ###+ ### in ### and ###, and for ###+ ### badly impoverished in ###. May healing, safety from witchcraft& Salvation come to them. Thanks, GOD bless
Replies
10
Views
32
Plz pray for my ### result to come up with beautiful marks...... Praisa the Lord Amen
Replies
2
Views
12
Lord, Please protect me from those that mean me harm. I forgive them in Jesus name as I believe you will forgive me. Amen
Replies
10
Views
41
Father God, I thank you for my relationship with ### and I ask that you bless my relationship with him. I thank you that we are now engaged. I pray that you come to both me and ### and strengthen our bond. May you get rid of all the negatives in our relationship. I pray that ### and I are...
Replies
9
Views
21
Father, I am a senior retired female who yearn good companship. A life long partner. Never married. Empty Nest. Who love the Lord with a good spirit on my level and has own earnings, want to spend time and do things together. Father send me your best that already been ordained by you. I only...
Replies
11
Views
37
Please pray for the release of approved job offer, financial breakthrough and healing for my ###. Thanks
Replies
12
Views
38
God please heal my ###'s legs and feet and bring back normal blood circulation. Ty ### in amen
Replies
12
Views
58
Back
Top Bottom