I want to give Thank's to Our ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I haven’t been able to reconcile with my wife. What am I doing. 6+ years wasted. I’m writing these prayers into the void it feels like. I go to church, pray the rosary, and ask for guidance and I just feel alone. I don’t feel like waking up. I just wish it all away
Replies
11
Views
404
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:62 : At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments. Historical Context:? In ancient Israel, midnight was a time when most people were resting, and the world was quiet and still. The...
Replies
9
Views
157
Lord pls take me instead.
Replies
9
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,864
Messages
16,804,203
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom