2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray I find a big nice safe house that ### and ### can afford. ### have ### because of the opioid epidemic. Pray ### long term disability is approved for life. ###
Replies
5
Views
16
Please pray for my mother; she is having pain on her knees and is a sugar patient. Please pray for me now; I am writing an exam for the first semester of M.Sc zoology. God, grant me His wisdom and knowledge so I may continue to study well.
Replies
5
Views
18
Nan ###.### job ### nu prayer pannikonga....
Replies
5
Views
50
I'm requesting for prayers, I want God to change my story, give me an obedient wife, a breakthrough, and a prayerful life.
Replies
3
Views
89
In Jesus Name with all my heart please Pray my Mom who is ### will be alright. She is already becoming a little forgetful but she does very well for her age. She needs Prayers she won't be alone and she will be loved and treated well by family and friends. Pray my fiancé will be more...
Replies
6
Views
33
Please pray for my ### months baby she is suffering from cough and cold.
Replies
8
Views
66
Pray I was ask to stay or there was a sign up sheet. Pray they don't call off work Saturday or Sunday.
Replies
5
Views
13
To get a job and to be a child of God till my end of life and to go to heaven and be there for my rest of life..
Replies
7
Views
26
Thank you for all I have. I need help. The addiction is out of control. Thank you
Replies
6
Views
15
Please continue interceding for the lady with the breast lump, suspected to be malignant, that the Lord may touch her and she is totally healed spiritually and physically. Also pray that God blesses my son with a God-fearing and loving companion in life as God said it is not good for man to be...
Replies
4
Views
22
Back
Top Bottom