2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray that my stomach will be healthy, healed, relaxed, normal acid, no hardening, no swelling, no bloating, no irritation, no inflammation, pain or unease in Jesus name. Whole body healthy and relaxed. Peace, joy, healthy thoughts in my mind. No heavy burdens or worries of any kind...
Replies
6
Views
25
Jesus love you. I know Jesus loves me so much. Jesus, thanks for giving me your holy spirit. Give me ### in your holy name. It is done in your sweet holy name Jesus. I can't live without you. love u all brothers. Amen
Replies
4
Views
30
Please pray for my family especially for ###'s study too Amen
Replies
3
Views
10
Sir please deliver me & my wife an baby from HIV virus desease, help sir pls
Replies
4
Views
42
James loves ### tonight as her Boaz and ### loves ### as her Niome in the Bible. ### is so strong to be faithful to ### it’s easy for her because it’s who she always was she doesn’t have ### bad traits any longer only she keeps his love for her in her heart she knows something isn’t right with...
Replies
4
Views
121
Pray that the Lord talk to the girl I love (###) about His will in our relationship. We like each other, but she has fear of being out of God's will. Pray that the Lord talk to her tonight in night dreams and talk to her in many different ways to show her His will. We are waiting for a guiding...
Replies
4
Views
52
Hello servants of the Lord, I really need your prayer. Am ### from ###. Pray for my church, God to give us the grace of abiding in Him and also bring more souls to Jesus. Amen
Replies
4
Views
48
Pray for me I need financial breakthrough this year ###. I want to serve God greatly in and out door.
Replies
4
Views
41
Searching for rent house. Pls pray we have less time. So pls
Replies
5
Views
25
Oh Lord, please help me settle down as you wish.
Replies
5
Views
33
Back
Top Bottom