2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray for: 1. Evangelist ### having domestic problems. 2. ### 10 yrs old girl brain tumor (post operation) 3. Mr.### very serious problem with lungs, liver, esophagus. 4. Mr.### cancer (tonsil) Pray for me too as I have been caring for number 4 patient at present.
Replies
9
Views
21
Praise the Lord Myself ### from ###, ### My family members believe on Jesus Christ but in my family we are facing a lot of problems. Physically and financial. My ### daughter ### always suffering by fever and my mother ### suffering by acidity since more than ###. So plz pray for my family...
Replies
7
Views
15
I'm sadhu from ### my family some problems so u and ur group pls prayer for ###
Replies
8
Views
213
Dear Jesus Christ, God I pray for healing for my body, kidneys, organs, reproductive system to be working fine and healthy. I pray for peace, wisdom, harmony, love in the family and workplace. I pray for the right soulmate to appear. I pray for good health and wealth for my ###/### and myself. I...
Replies
6
Views
17
Thank you GOD for your goodness. I pray Lord that unexpected financial blessing and debt cancellation come this day. Jesus I praise and glorify your name. I pray wisdom guidance and direction. Lift up my fellow prayer warriors here today and answer their petitions. In JESUS CHRIST name amen.
Replies
8
Views
20
I have no home. We are living in a rental home. Me and my mom in family. I have no support from all ways. And I am single. So please pray for my own home and life partner. Please.
Replies
10
Views
28
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the little signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us, ask for your mighty warrior angels to...
Replies
8
Views
15
Please pray for me that come Monday morning of ### that I no longer have the desire to put this poison in my body. Thank you and God Bless you. ###
Replies
12
Views
68
Still waiting patiently for xtra hours and overtime God is always on time!
Replies
8
Views
39
I want absolute healing for my whole body.
Replies
3
Views
113
Back
Top Bottom