2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

My name is ### ### about marriage and my mom's leg pain.
Replies
5
Views
29
Please pray for my husband ### for strength, wisdom, and favor for his new job.
Replies
6
Views
69
Please Pray ### ke interview ke liye ki sub thik ho in the name of Jesus
Replies
6
Views
31
I. need prayer for ### suffering from heart complication
Replies
2
Views
22
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the little signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us, ask for your mighty warrior angels to...
Replies
3
Views
19
Prayer For My Sister This prayer asks for relief from anxiety produced by depression. Dear Lord, my sister (###) is suffering from depression and anxiety disorder. I humbly request that you would please consider my sister in your prayers. I just ask for blessings for her. Thank you for all...
Replies
5
Views
30
Prayer For My ### This prayer asks for relief from anxiety produced by depression. Dear Lord, my ### is suffering from depression and anxiety disorder. I humbly request that you would please consider my ### in your prayers. I just ask for blessings for her. Thank you for all you do for me...
Replies
5
Views
35
Please pray for ### and not able to pay ### for a year now
Replies
2
Views
19
I am getting frequent headaches. Please pray for a permanent relief.
Replies
5
Views
39
Back
Top Bottom