2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

My son does not call me neither does he answer my call. This April he turns ### but is jobless. He only has a form ### Grade ### certificate and a music grade ### cert. Please pray for him to be blessed with a good job at least in a hospital at the laundry department or security side. Pray...
Replies
6
Views
30
I ASK FOR PRAYER FOR COMPANION IN MY LIFE THIS YEAR, THAT WE CAN ENJOY HAPPINESS WITH ONE ANOTHER AND GO ON TRIPS TOGETHER AND HAVE FUN AND DO FOR ONE ANOTHER ON ONE ACCORD
Replies
6
Views
50
My grandfather was not well for sometime and now he has got many minute bloodclots which has reached his brain and he is unable to do anything does not respond to anything. pls pray for his recovery so that he will become normal cause I know that my Lord will heal him and not disown him as he is...
Replies
4
Views
24
Dear friends please pray for my family many people are doing evil on my family. Whole family is destroyed. Please pray that we may save from the evil ones. Thank you God bless ###.
Replies
4
Views
33
Financial problem. No funds to pay for a lot of necessities.
Replies
8
Views
29
Please pray for my daughter, God's favour ###. She is having serious abdomen pains right now. Thanks.
Replies
2
Views
18
Oh Lord Jesus pls help me to buy ### in this march end. I need money to buy that I gave a loan application pls bless me to get approved that loan and to buy that apartment. Also, as early as possible to show me a path to get some hug money and we can close all loan very quickly. Thanks
Replies
5
Views
28
I am ### ### ### ### ### in ### ### ### ### ### ###. My husband is lost in his old job, and our family is in difficult situations. Please pray.
Replies
7
Views
77
I am working as teacher in a private ###. Before also I have worked with different institutions but end up with some trouble. Pray for my job stability and my ### and family and ###. PRAY for my financial stability.
Replies
4
Views
25
I climbed up to the highest mountain I looked all around, couldn't find nobody Way down into the deepest valley Looked all around down there, couldn't find nobody I went across the deep blue sea Couldn't find one to compare to your grace your love your mercy Nobody greater nobody...
Replies
4
Views
39
Back
Top Bottom