2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Take more of me give me more of u oohh Lord, my heart hear the voice of God, God lead me in this journey of life alone I can't see my way Lord amen
Replies
10
Views
38
Please please pray these things important to me Lord please do these things for mebplesse right now without any delay by your power exceed exceed incredibly abundantly my every expectation prayers request desires big huge or small now always even before I ask in Jesus name I command I declare I...
Replies
6
Views
23
my dear prayer partner, today my wedding day. ### years completed praise for God.
Replies
8
Views
33
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
9
Views
34
Please pray for ### I need God's mercy and love
Replies
9
Views
28
Please pray for people on this site. Everyone needs to feel that others care. No matter what their need is at the time. We are here for one another. Help those on this site that are having trouble with finances because they are not finding jobs or being hired for them. Many need jobs and have...
Replies
9
Views
33
Help lord to get this man to pay me for my factory as he promised. Amen
Replies
9
Views
24
Thank you lord for each one who has bin standing n the gap this what the bible remind us, may the lord unite us spiritually and empower us so that we develop the addiction of prayer, it's through prayer that we can defeat the demon that's roaring like lion. Father I bless you for all members...
Replies
9
Views
27
Prayers to receive ### email and to pass my P.T Certification to be employed. Dear Heavenly Father please bless me with EMPLOYMENT so I can function more like a normal person. You know I love people and I know I have a purpose please let it unfold and Thank you for letting me meet ###. Father I...
Replies
9
Views
55
Dear Lord.... * Please pray no more teeth problems this year. Please pray that mice go away from our home. Please pray for me. * Please pray for my students this coming school year to love to learn, do their best and believe in themselves.....Please guide me to be a good teacher to each one of...
Replies
7
Views
83
Back
Top Bottom