Take more of me give me more ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for more hrs at work fix my schedule I rebuke strife, rejection, fear,control, manipulation, intimidation in Jesus mighty name im praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job bless my enemies deeal with ### and ### make a way were it...
Replies
9
Views
159
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job turn everything around for my good im praying that you fix my schedule were it could work it out with my wife's schedule stop all witchcraft in workplace scatter, confuse, expose and destroy physical...
Replies
7
Views
163
Hello let me start by saying how thankful I am for all of you on this site who have taken time out to pray for me and my family it means so much to me. I am here to ask for more prayers so I can make healthier choices each day and love myself and my body more. I just turned ### ### and I am...
Replies
11
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom