2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray that my finances are increased to pay off debt. I pray for wisdom and guidance to excel at work. Please help our team to mesh well and have ### go back online. In Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
42
I am Praying for all that needs it, and for those who think they don’t. I am Praying that all HIS Children are cared for🙏🏽. LORD, I Ask that YOUR Will is Completed, IJNIP. LORD, I Ask for YOUR Grace to Be Poured ThroughOut This Entire Nation, and throughout The Entire World, IJNIP! Amen 🙏🏽 3xs
Replies
12
Views
51
Please pray for ###. She had major surgery and is still having problems. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
53
I request pray for healing. I had a joint replacement 2 months ago and I still in lots of pain.
Replies
16
Views
69
Can people please pray to get over claustrophobia when flying. It’s getting worse and interfering with life travel. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
94
### has all her needs met now ### pays her city of ### bill And City of ### or ### let’s her know her bill is paid Now
Replies
9
Views
27
Dear brothers and sister Please remember us in your prayers especially my husband ###. He and friends trying to get the deal done and fund in today. I know according to God will but tomorrow is the deadline to settle the payment to banks, rental of workshop, car loans and Supplier. God, please...
Replies
7
Views
101
I'm going through a lot right now, my plate is too full! I pray for healing and good luck in the face of such ugliness and unhappiness. And those that transpire and build walls against me don't succeed. This is what I pray!
Replies
7
Views
70
Lord I need your help more than ever right now.
Replies
10
Views
35
Please pray that my brother comes home today safe. The weather isn't good here.
Replies
13
Views
47
Back
Top Bottom