2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Lord Jesus help us to get paid so we can pay our rent, our employees, our Bill's. Father, I ask you to show me why this is happening. In Lord I trust. Amen and thank you.
Replies
9
Views
24
Heap pays ###'s bills blessings for ### constantly from Heaven now every minute moment day hour year continually for now on. ###'s favor prosperity power wealth health covenant has life and full Of mighty blessings now.
Replies
6
Views
69
This is ### from ###, ###. At present I am carrying. Today I am going to undertake sesarion operation at ###.am. Kindly pray of myself for safe operation and good health for myself and my new born baby.
Replies
8
Views
110
Please pray for the approval of my visa to Australia. Really wish to go for holiday with my family. I’m the only one whose visa got rejected. It’s been 13 days since I emailed the Australia High Commission but there’s no reply yet. Please pray for it to be approved as soon as possible as flight...
Replies
9
Views
29
I have committed an awful sin, praying for forgiveness from the Lord
Replies
11
Views
38
Heavenly Father I am asking prayers for all the animals outside. Please pet owners bring you pets inside if you can. If not, please have a shelter for them to go into to get warm. Use straw for warmth. A blanket will possibly get wet and this would be useless for the pet. Check their water as it...
Replies
10
Views
62
Heavenly father I thank you for everything you do for each and every one of us and each and every one of our little pets, we are so truly, humbly, sincerely and genuinely grateful and thankful. Please continue to perform the most important miracle I have ever asked of you for our family and...
Replies
7
Views
33
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a child with a cold and cough, seeking healing and rest.
Replies
7
Views
27
Please pray that ### gets back to me today!! please as he said he was this is regards Employment! . Father please direct the steps and the path.. Let me take the test and make it easy for me in Jesus name Please provide a way to bring ### in Jesus name amen Please help the Reader too amen
Replies
13
Views
43
I ask for your prayer humbly so I can conceive a healthy baby naturally. That I can carry the baby to full term. That she/he is born healthy and well. That we can create a living miracle. The dream I have always wanted to come true. To become a mom naturally. That we can have our little family...
Replies
12
Views
56
Back
Top Bottom