2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Replies
7
Views
28
Pray for me that I may find good job soon. Pray for my mother for good health and financial breakthrough.
Replies
8
Views
39
Please pray for my daughter ### she's looking for a job.
Replies
8
Views
28
Please pray for me for a miracle breakthrough on financial blessings, prosperity, success, health, wealth, happiness, and a Green Card to restore my relationship with ### as my husband to own a house and to be debt-free. The same for my daughter's family and friends in Jesus' name. Thank you all...
Replies
2
Views
16
I pray my face heals, I have this hyperpigmentation by the sides of my face and it lowers my self-esteem so much. I pray God clears my face instantly because I have used a lot on it and it doesn’t just go away permanently. And I pray he also boosts my self-esteem to a very high level.
Replies
10
Views
84
Lift up my kids in prayer for they are giving their exams God give them wisdom like Solomon to fight their exams and glory to God for this
Replies
8
Views
28
I would like to thank you for your prayers and blessings for my elder daughter ###. She has passed in prelims. Thank you Jesus. Praise you Jesus. We glorify your name Lord Jesus. Thanks to you all for your prayers for both my children. ###.
Replies
9
Views
26
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for employment at a company in a specific city to support a family member's education.
Replies
6
Views
20
Please pray for ### alone am weak am doing my diploma in environmental health please help me achieve my goals
Replies
6
Views
23
Back
Top Bottom