2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

PRAISE the lord dr father I need the MIRACLE in my eyes vision improve i can see long distance so please pray for my eyes vision improve in the name Jesus Christ. amen
Replies
10
Views
32
I want to live with Jesus Christ. My name is ###. Do for me personally prayer.
Replies
7
Views
19
I need a miracle in my finances; it's on the lowest ebb.
Replies
9
Views
35
-Financial breakthrough -Lottery win -Life Purpose -God fearing partner and -Relocate back home -Healing of my right ear -Healing of my liver -Healing of my cold
Replies
8
Views
15
My name is ### ### ### and my husband's name is ### ###. This time I am facing financial crisis please pray for my family that all the financial crisis will remove from my family in the name of Jesus Christ. Also pray for my husband ### he is having diabetes and high blood pressure diseases...
Replies
10
Views
37
Lord results are coming around the corner bless me to pass with ### points and my target dream must become true......look at me Lord and answer my prayers
Replies
8
Views
150
Dear Lord I thank u for all the things u have done and those ur yet to do in my life and family, heavenly father pls do not allowed me to become a begger pls favour me, though all the heart of people around me to bless my life, provide a job to me, connect me to my husband, I mean a God fearing...
Replies
7
Views
126
Please pray for my relationship is going to end with my childhood friend ###. He is not talking with me. He suddenly stopped talking with me. I'm shocked. I don't want to end my relationship with my childhood friend. Pray for peace in his mind, let all go well and married soon.
Replies
6
Views
21
Dear Lord My son's ### is having his semister exams from 6th December 2019. Please Lord help him to do well in his semister exams and score good percentage at least 70 percentage Lord. Please make him get through his exams Lord. Please be with him and increase his confidence. Lord please please...
Replies
6
Views
15
Type Prayer Request Here I want my glory to be shine bright
Replies
6
Views
35
Back
Top Bottom