PRAISE the lord dr father I need ...

PRAISE the lord dr father I need the MIRACLE in my eyes vision improve i can see long distance so please pray for my eyes vision improve in the name jesus christ. amen
I need healing for my eyes sight too Lord. Let me be able to see and view the environment and scenery normally again. Please. Don't let my focus change to a little black dot hole. Let me view my surrounding normally please. This has affected my daily life so much and how I can function normally in life. Please heal us..
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I went to the er thank you for the 1 month supply of thyroid pills but they didn't check if I was fine didn't run one test I ran out of energy when I got there and had to be brought in on a wheelchair oh father to get to my sister house I need to walk ,8 almost a mile father I don't think...
Replies
9
Views
137
Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
185
Dear Heavenly Father, I got really good news today and extremely bad news at the same time. Oh Father, protect me for what I am about to do. I am left with no choice. The doctor said they can't prescribe me the pills I need to stay alive, and I need labs first, and everything will take 1 month...
Replies
9
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,257
Messages
16,797,529
Members
649,808
Latest member
Azavale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom