2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

please pray for ### family specially so that we may be able to live good life.
Replies
11
Views
19
I thank you all for your prayers to a faithful and loving God who has provided me with a much needed job. Now I must ask for earnest help and beg your prayers--- my house will be sold at Sheriff's sale unless I can raise $### to re-instate mortgage. I am elderly and have no other resources...
Replies
12
Views
25
Please pray that doors open and I am able to a warmer, affordable place back around ###. It is badly needed. Thank you.
Replies
16
Views
45
Please please pray for my granddaughter. Her self-esteem and confidence level is wavering. I see so much potential in her but there is so much pressure around her that she cannot see what a great young lady she is. She has the ability and talents to be amazing but not the confidence right now...
Replies
19
Views
102
Bless morning to all my prayer warriors. My prayer request is for my son ### to be free from jail in the mighty name of Jesus if it's His will let it be done Amen
Replies
16
Views
36
Please pray for me that I’m missing my Road Sister ### while she is gone trucking 🙏🏻 with her ### trainer. Also she misses me too!!!!! I know after she gets done with her training that she will go solo. She will take me with her sometime in the future. Pray that I will be patient about it but I...
Replies
12
Views
26
My son ### is a habit of playing PUBG whole night, so I am very sad. Please pray for him to completely avoid this game. Amen
Replies
12
Views
131
Please pray for my boyfriend to stop flarting and marry me soon.
Replies
10
Views
36
Please pray for people on this site. Everyone needs to feel that others care. No matter what their need is at the time...jobs...health...family matters.... We are here for one another. Help those on this site that are having trouble with finances because they are not finding jobs or being hired...
Replies
31
Views
622
Prayer for healing from diabetes, got immobilizing peripheral neuropathic pain, can't walk in my shoes. It's affecting all parts of my body. Sleepy all the time due to uncontrolled blood sugars. I trust it will work.
Replies
12
Views
15
Back
Top Bottom