Please pray for ### to stop ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### from ###, USA. I am getting a lot of demonic attacks from demons and also astral travelers doing witchcraft and sorcery attacks on me. They also seem to be stealing spiritual things from me in the spirit or astral. Please pray for anything that they stole from me to be returned to...
Replies
9
Views
68
My name is ### from ###. I am getting a lot of demonic attacks from demons and also astral travelers doing witchcraft and sorcery attacks on me. They also seem to be stealing spiritual things from me in the spirit or astral. Please pray for anything that they stole from me to be returned to me...
Replies
8
Views
133
Please pray that my hormones will be balanced and that I will stop bleeding. I'm now in my 3rd week of menstrual bleeding, and I need God's supernatural healing for this to stop. I give Him all the praise & glory in advance. I can't handle this much longer. (I know why this started, but dont...
Replies
13
Views
67
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,217
Messages
16,797,228
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom