2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Dear Lord, my fate is hanging in the balance, please turn it in my favor, amen.
Replies
10
Views
37
pls pray that I will b completely well fr/ the BAD VIRUS GOING ON ### WKS!! How can this b. Pls pray for total health; am sooooooo tired of being ill. Nee healing of this serious autoimmune illness once & for all. That God will truly provide me w a godly man to marry asap. Am tired also of...
Replies
6
Views
14
I had suffering headache 😓😭
Replies
10
Views
33
Prophecy ### me and my family need help we has been suffering ### and ### can't even get married please help ### with your prayers
Replies
6
Views
13
Please pray that God forgives me my sins and that I have victory over my enemies and that I am victorious over them ###.
Replies
6
Views
13
In Jesus Christ name I decree and declare my finances my financial income savings now right now multiply in millions now right now without any delay in Jesus name I decree and declare in Jesus name I win millions millions of pounds now right now without any delay it happened to me to me right...
Replies
4
Views
12
I need God's favor and protection.. I need God's grace to start evangelism.
Replies
8
Views
15
After 30 years of marriage. I am going through a divorce. I feel so rejected and hurt. I have some days I don’t think I will make it. Please pray for me.
Replies
9
Views
211
Please pray God blesses my elderly mother, family and I with His Ever Presence, Leadership, Holy Spirit Prodding, Protection, Provisions, Healing, Deliverance, Health, Energy, Success, Favor & Peace. In Jesus Name
Replies
7
Views
124
Please please all pray photographes are so so very important to me I decree and declare in Jesus name I take the very very very best ever photographes in every way selfies in every way snap chats in every way watapp videos in every way with every single all cameras at all times in all places...
Replies
3
Views
9
Back
Top Bottom