2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please touch and agree with me that God will open me the windows and heaven and pour me out a blessing that I want have room to receive in Jesus name I ask and it's done. Amen!
Replies
7
Views
13
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a husband who is an unbeliever, leading to marital issues and potential divorce. The individual is experiencing arguments and problems in life.
Replies
7
Views
17
Father Lord I thank you for today and I appreciate your help towards me and my family. Grant me my heart desire today. Amen
Replies
8
Views
12
### uncel ### ### test positive aaya hua hai aur mujhe skin problem hai aur mera foot kaam nhi kar rha hai achhe se aap pray kijiye ki every desease destroy in Jesus name
Replies
6
Views
11
God bless prayer warriors, I give thanks today that the Holy Spirit is present here. I also give thanks, to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to intervene in our families' lives and our cities where anyone is struggling, saved or unsaved. I give thanks, Lord, for your supernatural provision and...
Replies
6
Views
14
Father, in the name of Jesus, I pray that you would come forward with justice from on high concerning me. Thank you! I ask this of You Lord because, there is no justice in the land, laws and bad, and these bad laws are not followed. With earthly justice, there is wiggle room for offenders of the...
Replies
3
Views
19
JESUS CHRIST HELP WITH ME AND MY ### HEALTH AND HELP US WITH MONEY THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST FOR HELPING US WITH DR AND MEDS
Replies
8
Views
12
Thank you Father for this day! We Praise You and give You all the Glory in Jesus Name! Forgive us Father for our sins and we forgive those who have sinned against us in Jesus Name and Pleading the Precious Blood of Jesus we cancel all assignments of the enemy in Jesus Name! Guide us with Your...
Replies
6
Views
12
Hi please help me to pray to complete all my tenants in my apartment here in ### as soon as possible. thank u and God bless to all
Replies
5
Views
16
May second medical opinion be much more favorable (than the first medical report that was disappointing) and may I not even need any further examination.
Replies
9
Views
20
Back
Top Bottom