2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Change of ownership of vehicle Members please pray for me pertaining the above mentioned subject. Have been struggling to change ownership of vehicle I purchased in ###. Nothing is materialising. I paid money for the whole services. I'm surprised why they are taking so long. I know this platform...
Replies
7
Views
11
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing and relief from various health issues, including brain pain, eye problems, and other unspecified conditions. Request for prayer for deafness and dumbness. Contact information provided.
Replies
6
Views
16
Replies
11
Views
24
I am suffering for lump in breast. Please pray for ###.
Replies
10
Views
16
Praying for my pastor, Praying for good news about my salary, Praying for victory in all areas of my life and all I do. Praying blessings for ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###...
Replies
7
Views
38
pray for my financial problem. i want to by expensive ### phone but i don't have sufficient money for that.
Replies
5
Views
11
Pray for me an interview for a job in my field please pray for favor and I am offered the job
Replies
9
Views
11
My neighbour, the father to fever is admitted in hospital to day, ###. He is having severe abdominal pains. May our Lord Jesus Christ heal him, amen. This is my prayer request on his behalf.
Replies
16
Views
139
Please pray specially for the good finance of my family because urgently we need of money for my son's ### and sister's ###.
Replies
11
Views
19
Lord, heal & guard ### and loved ones + all on our path - in heart, soul, body, & vehicles. Thank You, ###
Replies
10
Views
32
Back
Top Bottom