2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Prayer for a Special Request Oh! Dear Mother of God, Our Lady of Conception Aparecida! Oh! Saint Rita of Cassia and Saint Jude worker of miracles and helper of impossible causes pray for me. Saint Expedite, Saint of urgent causes. Saint Edwiges the Saint of the needy, you know how desperate I...
Replies
11
Views
103
I need financial blessing - To become debt free
Replies
11
Views
23
These days I am not able to do my duty well. So, please pray for me so that I might be able to do my duty well with God's blessings.
Replies
10
Views
30
Lord I have my case tomorrow in the court please bless me and give me victory... it's all in your hands... please deliver me I'm in great pain and pressure in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
67
Kindly keep ### in your prayers. For ### to do well on the math test today. AMEN
Replies
10
Views
19
Please do keep praying for my son's ###'s marriage restoration as well, thank you all.
Replies
9
Views
11
please pray for my son ### who is serving prison that my son and all his fellow inmates have a great thanksgiving dinner. And you will continue to pray for my son that he will get credit and shorten his sentence in your name my Jesus we pray amen
Replies
10
Views
17
I pray for my children to excel in all they set out to do. I pray for successful completion of the various projects I have been working on since last year. I pray for divine provision for my children and I, particularly at this time.
Replies
9
Views
14
Help ### and ### see their friendship isn't healthy. Help them see that. Help ### concentrate on his girlfriend and kids, and his life. Help ### forget what he told ### about the train thing. Help ### spend time with family.
Replies
9
Views
12
Praise the Lord! Prayer request for Mr. ###. Few months back he went to ### for employment and business purpose but he is unable to do so. Please pray that he may get good job or business soon in Jesus name. Amen!
Replies
10
Views
20
Back
Top Bottom