2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Heavenly father I thank you for everything you do for each and every one of us and each and every one of our little pets, we are so truly, humbly, sincerely and genuinely grateful and thankful. Thank you for letting ### have a nice day off her cleaning jobs today. Thank you for letting ###...
Replies
7
Views
13
Please prayer for my family and ###
Replies
3
Views
12
My name is ### ...... and I have given ### Rs to someone....it has been ### month and still he not giving me the money.....I am an emergency I need of money.....
Replies
7
Views
14
Prayers for safety and protection from Unit ### and ### and others in our building wishing us harm. God Bless Everyone. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN
Replies
8
Views
13
Lord I prayed... I asked for your divine intervention... ### left me today...after months of us living together... I'm asking for your guidance... whether I shud tell him how I feel or to leave it be... Please God show me the way you wish for me... bless my daughter and family Lord... protect...
Replies
9
Views
23
Dear sister and brother, pls prayer for me and my whole family members. My name is ###. I am in ### only. Coming Feb my marriage fixed with Mr. ### for both having money problem that's why date not fixed still now so we both are very tensionsed and feeling so very sad. My mother name is ###, she...
Replies
7
Views
61
Summary (due to privacy): Request for assistance in removing personal prayer requests from a website and contacting the site's owners.
Replies
8
Views
25
``` "Let us hold fast the confession of our faith without wavering, for He who promised is faithful." (Hebrews 10:23) God calls us to hold fast; not to waver or be distracted. We must always remain strong in the faith! However, our strength comes from our merciful Father alone, for He has...
Replies
7
Views
20
Please pray for me tomorrow is my bank exam, I can write properly and can gain pass mark.
Replies
9
Views
20
### isn’t worried about another woman if there isn’t one to be worried about with ###. ### is in God’s will about ### and she knows he loves her and he is working on himself for her now according to God’s will and timing in Jesus Name
Replies
8
Views
33
Back
Top Bottom