2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Assist in prayers am in financial turmoil
Replies
6
Views
21
Fourteen years of waiting for a child. Please have mercy on us. Also suffering from urinary bladder infection severely. Lord please come into our life..
Replies
7
Views
14
Please pray for my husband, ###. He has pain on his right hip, lower back, leg calf, foot, and his foot movement is limited. He also has terrible teeth and toothaches. God bless you all and thank-you.
Replies
7
Views
18
Please preyer for me....I need a job
Replies
4
Views
31
My life needs to be restore, my family needs a breakthrough they need to grow and seek more because life as much to offer. My spouse and I need guidance, knowledge and financial breakthrough. My unborn child I love without knowing, I wish that he/she will be okay and get here in good health.
Replies
6
Views
18
Summary (due to privacy): Unspoken prayer requests for various personal and family needs, including healing, guidance, and support.
Replies
8
Views
16
Hi an interesting offers To qualify click on the link below http://bit.ly/2jqdtBc
Replies
5
Views
20
### is done crying over ###. ### stops lying to ### and everyone else now. ### has extreme strength protection health wealth joy power favor now in Jesus Name
Replies
5
Views
21
Man of God, my wife is dying from cancer, doctors have given up on her. We live in ###. She is ###, the only daughter of her mother, please pray for us, we have lost all hope.
Replies
8
Views
22
I am scared. I am afraid that I will be in this constant turmoil, home and family and work. My faith is waning. I am waiting on the Lord, but I need help from some of this now Jesus. I am not sure my faith is sufficient. I am trying to declare that all will be well. It will be, but when Lord...
Replies
8
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom