2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

I need pray I'm in trouble God knw pliz pray for ###
Replies
8
Views
26
Pls pray for ### to getting new job
Replies
7
Views
15
Name. ### am facing more money problem from passed 8 year I lost everything in my life. pls pray me 😌
Replies
7
Views
11
Please pray for opened nostrils and easy breathing through mouth (some kind of flu). Also against any bloating because of gastritis (easy breathing). I slept pretty good last night because of your prayers. Thank you so much for that! I only woke up once in the night to eat a soup for a flu...
Replies
7
Views
145
please pray for ###, in Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
15
Jesus please let my son feel better. His stomach hurts. Please heal him. Thank you Amen.
Replies
10
Views
21
Please pray for me, my daughter was involved in a car accident.
Replies
8
Views
19
Kindly Pray for my son ###. He is studying in ###. He has too much fear of public. He stammers while talking. He is anxious about his future. As a student, he has to do presentations, but because of fear, he is unable to do them. He feels lonely and has a strong temptation to commit suicide. Now...
Replies
9
Views
23
prayer please that my party neighbours will turn off their stereo - and perhaps move out of the area, like to ### or somewhere. thank you for your prayers. truly appreciated.
Replies
8
Views
16
Back
Top Bottom