Jesus please let my ### feel better. ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me to feel better. All spiritual attacks to be stopped and destroyed now in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
99
Jesus thank you for allowing me to see another day. I love you. Jesus my body is hurting from this car accident and hard mattress. Please allow me to feel better and my back to stop hurting. I pray that I will get interviews instead of rejection letters. I have applied to over 100 jobs and all I...
Replies
11
Views
208
Jesus please let my ### do well in school today and get his new laptop. Please also let my ### feel better. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,686
Messages
16,779,772
Members
648,222
Latest member
Chumen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom