2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please let today be the day this burden is lifted, this problem is favorably solved and my the tides turn in my life. In the name of Jesus I pray amen.
Replies
2
Views
19
Desperately in need of prayer for ### and ### family.
Replies
3
Views
30
I have an appointment today, and left messages for them to call me, and I've not heard from them and also with this case. My Lord help and rebuke all these attacks from all these people, and so-called friends, your enemies, trying to come against us. Been very sick, and if You be for us who can...
Replies
3
Views
19
Replies
2
Views
14
Please pray I need a 5 min conversation to sort something out but ### keeps avoiding me - ### is being an arse & it's not fair! Keeps speaking to me like rubbish please pray
Replies
2
Views
12
Replies
2
Views
179
URGENT Prayer, for our Family, lots of FIGHTING, My ### was placed in a ### Facility by his wife, He NEVER wanted to be in a Facility, Please PRAY for PEACE and, and HEALTH, and for my ### to go HOME, where he wants to be. He doesn't Deserve this, please PRAY,
Replies
4
Views
17
Please pray for my ### and ###. Lord must protect them and all the evil spirits must go away from them. My family is in worst situation, our relatives and friends turned against us. Also, please protect me and my ###. Amen
Replies
2
Views
19
As the 2nd month in 2018 is just 2 days away.....Please pray with me that God will see me through each month...in my job both at school as a teacher and also as a private tutor, as I serve the Lord in my church and as I take care of my family....that God will meet all my needs and will answer my...
Replies
2
Views
15
Back
Top Bottom