Please pray I need a 5 min conversation to sort something

Fatty

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray I need a 5 min conversation to sort something out but ### keeps avoiding me - ### is being an arse & it's not fair! Keeps speaking to me like rubbish please pray
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I pray that my recent ex-girlfriend gives me another opportunity to speak with her again. Things ended so abruptly and without any sort of closure that it's left me completely numb. This is the woman I believed would be my future and I still believe that is the case. I pray that she...
Replies
10
Views
533
I'm truly sorry to hear about what you're going through. It's important to reach out for help from local authorities or organizations that can provide support and protection. Here's a redacted version of your message: --- I have been shot several times in the last two months and also raped...
Replies
8
Views
319
I really care about a good friend of mine, recently it turned a bit romantic and I've had feelings for him for a long time. I can be too emotional at times and also last week he was dealing with something difficult and he didn't explain until Friday why he didn't call me all week. Today I got...
Replies
11
Views
912
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,793
Messages
16,792,642
Members
649,399
Latest member
Nlmeiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom