2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Plz pray for my health and study's from few days some alternative problems are there, my exam also approaching me and am suffering from back pain am unable to do study for long time. Please Pray for me so that I can able to do preparation for my exam.
Replies
2
Views
24
Continue praying for me for God and when God said a message for you for me write it to me.
Replies
2
Views
24
Please pray for my ###, he is very serious and about to go for an operation again and again, please please.
Replies
5
Views
42
Please pray for my family we are facing many problems
Replies
4
Views
21
Pray for me (###). To get rid of Neuroblastoma disease. And to get holy spirit anointing.. thanks for God Jesus and for your prayers. Your prayer will do miracle healing in me. Amen
Replies
2
Views
16
Almighy arms of Jesus, I come with my faith. Pray for financial breakthrough. Someone is selling a plot with 2 houses; he came direct to me with a hope that I can buy it. But as I am requesting for this prayer, I am pocket less but I hope with prayer everything is possible as the Bible...
Replies
2
Views
18
I miss my dog name called ###. He gone somewhere. Plz pray for it. He want return to home early. We are waiting for me. Plz God help me.
Replies
3
Views
34
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a family's blessings, including the healing of migraines, job stability, and financial security. Requests for educational success and healing for children, as well as spiritual transformation for a family member and her relatives. Prayers for...
Replies
2
Views
88
My ### is pre-term delivery pain please pray for normal delivery.
Replies
3
Views
38
Lord please have mercy on my soul. Everything is falling apart before it even gets started. Please make something out of nothing only you can. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
4
Views
17
Back
Top Bottom