2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5 and Isaiah 59:19) and I ask for...
Replies
3
Views
19
Respected Pastor ### Please pray for my knees. Both knees damaged due to arthritis My husband died My only one son throw me out Kindly pray for my healing and please help me to purchase my medication and Caliper shoes. Awaiting for your favourable reply. Thank you and praise the lord...
Replies
2
Views
25
Pray for me that I may find peace in my family which is not stable also pray for financial stability.
Replies
4
Views
43
Pastor my name ###. I am married 4yrs but baby innum ella.. Pastor pls pray for me.. enoda wife ### Pastor pls pray for baby ###... my request... I love my wife... God given great gift my wife pls pray... baby ku pray pannura ellurukum pray pannu ga. Pls my request. ... God with u pastor
Replies
3
Views
25
Replies
4
Views
17
lam praying for deliverance and breakthroughs.
Replies
5
Views
21
Please Pray for a new start. New home for my ### and I.. Where I am is destroying us and I can't see a way out
Replies
4
Views
22
Dear sir My both knees are damaged. Unable to walk Bed ridden To make Calipar shoes need money Need money for medicstion I am alone My husband died. My only one son throw me out Please pray for ### Thank you
Replies
3
Views
28
For new home Better living conditions
Replies
4
Views
28
For a miracle. I really really need God’s help in getting this in the past. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen. 
Replies
6
Views
25
Back
Top Bottom