2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

I had sent a message asking for prayers before this, and God miraculously settled it for my job and to solve the problem of my family's way. Thank God for thousands of thanks and praises.
Replies
3
Views
92
Replies
3
Views
22
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a couple who have been married for two years and are expecting a baby. They are seeking prayers for the baby and the pregnancy.
Replies
3
Views
32
Please pray for ### who has a renal failure for quiet sometimes. She dualizes three days a week & she is ### years old. I believe Jesus Christ will heal her. I also pray for myself ### suffering from gout & ulcers. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
3
Views
20
I am going through a very difficult situation. Whatever I do, all ends up in failure. Now, no job, no income. Really depressed. I need courage... because I am not feeling well with my job. Now I have started a direct selling business. It is also not giving me income. I find it very difficult to...
Replies
3
Views
76
Dear Heavenly Father Jehovah, all of us on this website need your help to protect against unseen dangers and to provide for our needs and some wants. We all go through a lot and need you in our lives. In Jesus name AMEN.
Replies
4
Views
19
Prayer for me as I go on my new jorney. Prayer for my son ### basketball team bible says last shall be first and first shall be last he cares about every area of our life. Prayer for my Son ### that the Lord will give him peace love joy and happiness I bind every jealous spirit. Prayer for...
Replies
3
Views
17
Tomorrow I have my IELTS exam....pray for ### ....### from ###
Replies
4
Views
22
thanks for praying for my son ### continue pray for my toughener ### as she prepare to travel to ### for the lord to give her the grace
Replies
5
Views
31
Dear brother please pray for my ### ### suffering with fever please pray for it
Replies
3
Views
19
Back
Top Bottom