2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Father in Heaven, please help me at this time. I am besieged with worry and stress. I need you to engulf me with your strength and help me cope with this challenging time. Give me hope and let there be healing to restored. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
53
Replies
3
Views
23
please pray for my new married life cos I'm staying in joint family with three ### we have lots of misunderstanding amount us.
Replies
4
Views
23
Me & My Son are so in need of Prayers. God Give us strength N To hold on through this hard times ahead. God I ask you for Blessing of hope an strength as we are needing you at this worst times we've been struggling through this alone an together. God the hunger an the thoughts of losing our...
Replies
3
Views
18
LORD GOD please have mercy on me.
Replies
3
Views
26
Dear Man of God. my name is ### ### im a male age ### living in ### and a father to my beautiful daughter ### ### she is ###yrs old attending pre school. I'm a single man. I'm asking for prayer in Jesus name to be delivered born again and progress in life get a job or restoring my dead...
Replies
3
Views
20
I want God to provide enough money to come to The I. V P in ### and a 2Yr multiple Visa. I have No money and nothing to Sell except the only Car I have. Let my Debtors Pay me also. I want God to destroy every Generational Curse s from me and my ### Children and heal me and my daughter ### from...
Replies
3
Views
15
my ### weeks daughter has congenital jaundice. She and heart problem, she is breathing fast. Her eyes are yellow and her legs are having seizures. Please help me with prayer
Replies
3
Views
18
Please pray for my sister-in-law ### who is battling cancer. Please pray for my mom, my finances and health, my relationship with my gf. Thank you.
Replies
4
Views
129
Dear God please find me a new kidney. Please inspire ### to volunteer to be tested.
Replies
5
Views
21
Back
Top Bottom