2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

My husband ### is searching for a job, for the past 12 months he is not having a job. Now we are in ###. Please pray for my husband for getting a job soon. Thanks
Replies
6
Views
26
Please pray for the choir who are going to rehearse tonight. May Jesus name be exalted above all things. Pray for the choir director and for everyone who joined in. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
4
Views
18
I desire a new car. My own apartment. New job.
Replies
5
Views
19
Praying for ### and ### to stop communicating so much. ### acts different every time they chat. Help ### concentrate on his relationship and play less video games.
Replies
4
Views
15
May God lead and bless me as I am about to go back to my base in Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
5
Views
18
Praise God for His goodness and for His constant love and grace to all who honor and serve Him. Thank you God for blessing me with all that you have! Thank you for giving me strength when I am so so week! Thank you for hearing my prayers and seeing me through life's trials. I am forever grateful...
Replies
7
Views
26
Thank you so much for your prayers. I completed what I had to do today a couple hours earlier than expected. I had one issue but God saw me through. Praise    God! Amen! God bless all prayer warriors on this site.
Replies
8
Views
29
I pray God to restore my broken relationship with my partner, ###, whom we are now friends, but God, I want his heart back and want us to be one and plan for the future.
Replies
6
Views
80
I pray God to restore my broken relationship with my partner who we are now ###, God I need his heart back to me.
Replies
5
Views
206
Father in the name of Jesus am ###.### from ###, Hereby requesting a Prayer for me and my family. I have been Ministering according to Lord's call. Currently, am suffering of financially very bad and struggling to move forward in ministry and Specially Praying for a Special anointing for lord's...
Replies
6
Views
27
Back
Top Bottom