I pray God to restore my broken relationship with my ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray God to restore my broken relationship with my partner, ###, whom we are now friends, but God, I want his heart back and want us to be one and plan for the future.
 
May God hear your request and grant it according to his precious will. In Jesus Name, Amen~
 
May our loving God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request prayers to restore my broken relationship and I seek forgiveness for ending it so quickly. I ask that love and trust be restored and that I am always kind and caring and empathetic henceforth. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
10
Views
349
That God should restore, reconcil and divinely reconnect I and my fiancee (###) back together in Jesus name That God should remove every anger, bitterness, hatred, in her heart against me and replace it with love, peace, trust and hope in Jesus name. That God should divinely and mysteriously...
Replies
9
Views
183
Am requesting for a prayer to help me restore my relationship with ### ### ### with my fiancee ### ###.
Replies
6
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom