2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Father please pray for my son to get visa to study abroad. We had already paid ### rupees and we don't get any intimation from the college. Please help us to overcome this worst situations we are facing in our life. Please pray for my son to get visa as soon as possible and bless him to study...
Replies
2
Views
20
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for someone experiencing suicidal thoughts and feelings of worthlessness, seeking help and guidance from God.
Replies
2
Views
25
Please pray for our family, we are passing through tough times due to a series of sickness exposed to my wife ### and our grand ###.
Replies
3
Views
28
Dear God, please stretch you hands out to this problems. Surely your hands of righteousness and miracles will fix this problems very completely. Amen
Replies
2
Views
39
Dear God, I lift my ### up to You. Please cover them with the Precious Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ. Please give their parents discernment concerning their safety and well being and who they need to be especially careful of. Please protect them completely. In Jesus Christ's Name Thank You and amen
Replies
2
Views
22
I'm having PSC exam for staff nurses tomorrow ###/###/####. This is my last chance. I need to get this job. Please pray for me. I'm watching abhishekagni and praying.
Replies
3
Views
48
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I requested some time ago about cultural belief in my community, still going on. I am will send my nieces to my people. Please pray for them for their mission to bring souls to Jesus Christ.
Replies
3
Views
19
I am feeling tired and anxious. I am booked to work tonight. I would like the agency to cancel this shift. It is best if they do the cancelling. Dear God please will they cancel tonight's shift. I am booked tomorrow night, may I work it well in Jesus Christ's Name amen.
Replies
2
Views
87
Colleagues made allegations so that the learners stand against me at school and pass my examination that start on Monday and Wednesday.
Replies
3
Views
21
I'm sorry to hear about your struggles. It's important to remember that everyone is unique and valuable as they are. If you're seeking support or guidance, consider reaching out to a trusted spiritual advisor or counselor who can provide you with comfort and understanding. Remember, God loves...
Replies
3
Views
26
Back
Top Bottom