Dear brothers and sisters in Christ I requested some

Getu

Prayer Warrior
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I requested some time ago about cultural belief in my community, still going on. I am will send my nieces to my people. Please pray for them for their mission to bring souls to Jesus Christ.
 
Christian's prayer is stronger than anything. Because the reply is from our Almighty God. Glory to him! 
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
261
Dear brother and sister do pray for me. I have lost one of my friends' important documents. I have searched everywhere in my house but I can't find anymore. Please pray for me I hope they if you pray for me in the name of Jesus Christ He will surely give me back the lost item. I believed that...
Replies
9
Views
363
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I need your prayers. I'm going through some difficult times. Looking back, it's by the Grace of God that I'm even alive. I turned my back on God years ago and quite frankly, I never gave it a second thought. Last July I nearly died as the result of a very...
Replies
6
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,916
Messages
16,804,609
Members
650,385
Latest member
Valeemor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom