2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

I'm ###. I'm having so many problems in our mushroom business. Please pray for me.
Replies
2
Views
20
I was in a car accident with substantial damage to my car. I pray that it has not been totaled and can be repaired. If God sees fit for something else, I pray that I can afford the outcome. I know that it will be for my good.
Replies
2
Views
22
Pray for my job situation. I need to have good coworkers who I can depend on. Pray for ### and family in ###. Needs God love and protection. Pray for quick healing from sickness for ###.
Replies
2
Views
17
I'm asking for prayers. I'm unemployed and looking for a job, but no luck because I'm over 35 with a BCom degree. I acquired a bond from my divorce, and now it's about to be sold. My daughter, doing her final year, and my son, in grade 5, are also affected by my financial crisis. Please help us.
Replies
2
Views
19
Restoration of my life and finances. Things including finances get turned around for my greater good and I get to retire. People who owe me money prove I can believe in Our friendship as they do keep their word with no tricks.
Replies
2
Views
16
It’s been a tough four months of unemployment. I am a bit depressed due to all the let downs of hearing lots of no’s in the work world. Can I have prayer for a job interview with ###. I’m interviewing for a programmer V (tool specialist). This is what I did at ###. Thanks
Replies
5
Views
75
Pleas pray no more bugs or mice or anything on my apartment it wasn’t fair that ### in my building got spray n I didn’t :(<|repo_name|>josephroberts/Redaction-Tool<|file_sep|>/data/raw/2021-10-01-Prayer-Request-Thread-2.json {"url": "Facebook", "text": "Prayer Request...
Replies
2
Views
22
The devil has taken my youngest son. Pray that he is safe.
Replies
2
Views
24
Heavenly Father, I pray to you tonight with every fiber of my being. I know how much you have blessed me and my family, and I thank you. Heavenly Father sometimes I feel like a jerk because I pray for material or self-gratifying things when there are so many people hurting in the world. Heavenly...
Replies
4
Views
26
Pray for the coming week for favor that we will have victory and ### and ### and ### will be a family again.
Replies
2
Views
16
Back
Top Bottom