Restoration

rebekahessser@yahoo.com

Prayer Partner
Restoration of my life and finances. Things including finances get turned around for my greater good and I get to retire. People who owe me money prove I can believe in Our friendship as they do keep their word with no tricks.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lift me pray for salvation of household enemies seeking and plotting my downfall -gods strong hedge of protection around me and my family and restoration and protection over my marrige and loss finances -wisdom and favor for right financial door to be open for my family Lord thank...
Replies
11
Views
288
Father, I lift all things in my life blessing and setbacks. There are days I get discourage and feel alone. I'm in need of provision & restoration over my finances as I just started working again and trying to get back on track with my bills. Lord I pray for my son you bless him with the right...
Replies
10
Views
208
Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I come before You asking for Your mercy, favor, and justice. Lord, hear my prayer and come quickly to my help. As Your Word says in Psalm 102, "Hear my prayer, O Lord; let my cry for help come to You. Do not hide Your face from me when I am in...
Replies
10
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,238
Members
650,541
Latest member
Wyarfourire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom