2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

I need prayer. I'm confused. The bug man here is spraying everyone else's apartment in my building and not mine. I don't want bugs either. I feel like I can't win. I pray my landlord stop being mean and soften his heart.
Replies
3
Views
23
Thanks for praying for Mrs. ###. She is now quite well and doing household work. Praise the Lord. Thanks for praying for Mrs. ###. She is also better now. Kindly continue to pray for her till she gives Him fully recovered. Praise the Lord for her healing as well. God bless all the people...
Replies
2
Views
48
Father God I ### am asking that you presence your angels in ### Inverness and please don't let ### upset me or this house as he's prone to do when drinking especially on his holidays and can upset the world in this house also protect me ### from all devilish attacks including ones of ###...
Replies
4
Views
66
Please pray for a family of ###, they had an accident on highway ### in ###. ### children and ### adults. I ask God to help the whole family to recover from this awful accident. They have ### plates and it's heartbreaking, please in Jesus name I pray for this whole family.
Replies
3
Views
23
Please pray for God's will, blessings, and protection over my husband and I. Please pray that every area of our lives are blessed. Please pray that every decision we make and every action we take will result in positive outcomes. There are a few things I am worried about right now. Please pray...
Replies
5
Views
22
Please pray for my dog ### as she is not well and don't eating food.
Replies
3
Views
19
Please pray for me for God to show me mercy open my ways lift me up send me helpers favours breakethrough connections God take over my battles arrest mt enermies and my problems let them give way: God make my dreams come true like Joseph's dreams: in my dreams am given cars bags of money cheques...
Replies
2
Views
16
I'm praying for the salvation of my husband. He's called ###.
Replies
3
Views
21
My self ### ### ###. ### I request prayer Plez. Some problems financial and business and wark
Replies
2
Views
18
Lord Jesu, Deliver Me From The Evil Spirit Of Lust And Perversion. Amen
Replies
3
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom