Father God I ### am asking that you presence

Mo semple

Servant of All
Father God I ### am asking that you presence your angels in ### Inverness and please don't let ### upset me or this house as he's prone to do when drinking especially on his holidays and can upset the world in this house also protect me ### from all devilish attacks including ones of ### especially harsh at moment in Jesus name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father God I ### am asking that you presence your angels in ### Inverness and please don't let ### upset me or this house as he's prone to do when drinking especially on his holidays and can upset the world in this house also protect me ### from all devilish attacks including ones of ### especially harsh at moment in Jesus name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 30:7 - "Lord, when you favored me, you made my royal mountain stand firm; but when you hid your face, I was dismayed." Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 30:7, David acknowledges how God's favor brought stability and...
Replies
12
Views
263
I am asking for grace and mercy of God everyday of my life, Lord bless me and show me your mercy and grace.
Replies
8
Views
224
Bless me even when the witches and wizards cursing me or hate me. I am blessed and cannot not be cursed in Jesus name. I am asking God to turn curses to blessings Deuteronomy 23:5
Replies
9
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,273
Messages
16,809,100
Members
650,684
Latest member
Caleodoreurport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom