2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

My son had a scan of his scrotal area last Monday and will have a review by the surgical team this Wednesday. A prayer for healing that he won't need surgery for his right scrotum.
Replies
4
Views
23
Dear Father, I need your assistance with this chess help.
Replies
2
Views
18
Healing for ### from stage 4 bone cancer
Replies
6
Views
27
I want happiness and peace of mind
Replies
6
Views
19
Dear Sir/Madam, As I had informed you in the previous mail that I cleared the exam of UGC NET with a decent score. Please kindly pray that this year I get a stable job. ###, ### and ### are taking using UGC score so in this regard please pray that everything will go properly for me in order to...
Replies
6
Views
197
Please please all pray this is very important to me in Jesus name I declare degree all every single all photographs all videos all selfies that are taken of me with every all cameras all phones at all times in all places are all totally incredibly abundantly blessed in every way now always every...
Replies
3
Views
15
Father let me consume all knowledge and understanding and specialize according to your will for my nutrition and let me not forget and let me keep my brain sharp my heart strong and my gut strong let me help your people so they may live longer and serve you longer. So we can have a huge Table in...
Replies
6
Views
18
Struggling to raise money for prayer academy for the past ### years.
Replies
5
Views
21
Please pray the Lord protects ### and helps ### at work. In Jesus name amen!
Replies
5
Views
28
My name is ###. I need prayer for my chest and throat as I developed a dry cough. Thank you.
Replies
4
Views
17
Back
Top Bottom