2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

My father is a pastor serving the Lord among tribals with around 2 lakh tribal population and God has been working miraculously and we need your constant prayer assistance so that God's work may keep increasing. But Satan has brought hindrance in the ministry by making my father sick he has been...
Replies
7
Views
63
Please pray for ### and ###'s financial breakthrough, ### had enough of suffering.
Replies
8
Views
16
To all my brethren in Christ Jesus on this website: Please continue to say a healing miracle prayer for my sister ### who's still suffering from Lung cancer. Pray God gives her renewed life, restored health and he protects her, the rest of our family members and myself from any further sickness...
Replies
7
Views
61
Pray with me to give many Thank's! I had a super week! Our family had so much on the Coast for the Holiday! I want to give thanks for all the fun and many good laughs, all the great chef's and the delicious meals. Lord, I place my life into your hands. Guide me! I Trust you Lord, I give you...
Replies
7
Views
46
O lord Jesus I ### ### pray to you to bring a good life partner in my life O lord Jesus I pray to you please listen to my prayer Amen
Replies
10
Views
23
My son-in-law ### has applied for a divorce. He always cares about their sisters. He never bothers about his son and wife. He left the family and settled with their family. Please pray for him. My daughters' family will rebuild.
Replies
6
Views
20
Lord Jesus please approve Canada visa of your daughter ###. I know you bless my visa file. thank you Yeshu Prabhu
Replies
6
Views
12
Lord my finances looking bad. I'm calling out to You, Lord. Please just touch and bless my circumstances I'm in at this point in time. Need pray/miracle to release me from this pressure and worries of having debt come with. Feel drained.
Replies
8
Views
13
Good evening friends!! Continued prayers for complete healing of Lyme disease. May God bless you all this night!
Replies
6
Views
16
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ please give me a strength to do hard work in my office I have to impress them with my work they have to say from their words to me you have to be here only because you are working excellent you have to be here only like that they have to Jesus. I have to feel like...
Replies
8
Views
10
Back
Top Bottom