2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Kindly pray for my business that The God has given me and for God's grace over my life and let Holy Spirit help me to find a suitable husband.
Replies
9
Views
20
pls pray for ###. In ### to show up in my life, open my heavens and pour down his blessings upon me. ### shld wash away my reproach with the blood of Jesus. ### shld enlarge my coast and make me more honourable than my brethren after the order of Jabez and Hannah. In Jesus' name.
Replies
6
Views
14
I ask in prayer that I find a great new job soon very soon and that my financial burden is alleviated. And that I am protected from all evil as the rest of my earthly family. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
10
Views
39
i want breakthrough financial to build house.
Replies
9
Views
19
Please pray for ### I got stomachache for ### years now..
Replies
9
Views
20
Lord provide me money to pay all my debt and recovery all my lost
Replies
8
Views
23
Dear brother ###, your papa has some numbers in the archery game. Please provide those numbers to help him win. God bless you.
Replies
4
Views
51
Please prayers I'm battling to get my son to go to an urgent dr appointment. It's very urgent and needs to be done today as a phygologist needs to write an urgent letter to school explaining why he was not fit to do the exams that he missed. He is being stubborn and won't get up. I really have...
Replies
9
Views
16
I pray today for love, patience, understanding from my husband. Let him realise he have his own family. He have a wife and daughter. I pray he open his eyes and see what his parents and sister are doing. They are trying to take away our daughter and letting him do as they want without asking my...
Replies
8
Views
53
Pray for me to get money to pay my debts this week. Amen
Replies
9
Views
16
Back
Top Bottom