2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Lord Jesus bless my husband and ### who are going to their course tomorrow onwards. Jesus help me to get free cargo from my company I have given so many years to this company.
Replies
5
Views
19
Please pray for me ### please save me from any type of cancer if I might have please heal my body and cleanse it
Replies
5
Views
17
Lord, I pray for Your intervention and help with this problems that is going on since ###. One hindrance after another. My accident where I hurt my head on the way to the meeting was one of them. I pray for the legal person who is in charge to resolve the problem would heal from his sickness and...
Replies
7
Views
18
Replies
7
Views
15
Asking prayer for God's favor in the resolution and permanent eradication of a bug issue.
Replies
6
Views
13
Dear Lord, please keep my family healthy. Please guide my ### to be sensible and not to do things that endanger himself or others. Thank you my Lord, amen.
Replies
6
Views
22
There is something going on where I need prayer for protection for my family, I need God's Angels around us, I don't know what to do I need prayer for God's guidance. This is very serious. Plz pray for us pray pray pray. Plz protect us God.
Replies
3
Views
16
Please pray that my cough is healed and my body is healed of all the diseases.
Replies
3
Views
17
Please mere liye prathna krna ki prabhu mujhe meri har galti ke liye maf kare.or mujhe ek government job deke bless kro... Mere man mai prabhu apni santi de do...
Replies
6
Views
193
Please pray for me that I grow up and be a good sheep of our Lord. ###
Replies
5
Views
16
Back
Top Bottom