2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Bless the work of my hand. Protect me from my enemies. Give me strength and wisdom. Bless this new day in the name of Jesus.
Replies
4
Views
15
Unlimited temptations Plz pray for ###
Replies
2
Views
12
Prayer for dollar to be normal in ###,,, and prayer for us a successful journey to ### we are told all airplane are fully booked, and the amount for the ticket is too much they are say ###$ which is too much please in Jesus Christ name.
Replies
2
Views
6
Dear prayer warrior plz pray for my studies, my BCOM 5th semester exam is going to start on 24th of December, pray so that I can get good marks on this exam, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Replies
5
Views
19
pls.pray for my daughter keeping faith in Ayyappa and Buddha. pls pray to develop deep faith in Lord our Saviour
Replies
5
Views
36
Lord our business is very poor.. please pray for ###... amen
Replies
5
Views
39
Father God, I thank you for my relationship with ### and I ask that you bless my relationship with him. I pray that you come to both me and ### and strengthen our bond. May you get rid of all the negatives in our relationship. I pray that ### and I are meant to be together. I pray that we are...
Replies
4
Views
20
I need a pray for my healthy problem and my family's future.
Replies
5
Views
14
pray for me for deliverance and breakthrough
Replies
5
Views
11
Heavenly father I thank you for everything you do for each and every one of us and each and every one of our little pets, we are so truly, humbly, sincerely and genuinely grateful and thankful. Thank you for letting ### have a nice day in her cleaning jobs today. Thank you for letting ###...
Replies
5
Views
9
Back
Top Bottom