2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Replies
9
Views
20
My ### has return test pray for ### to get good marks and get pass
Replies
7
Views
12
I'm going to travel today by bus to ###. I take my dog, (###) that does not make me nervous and that God keeps us and Blesses in the round trip. My name is ###.
Replies
8
Views
23
Please continue to pray for my job applications and financial breakthrough for my family. Thanks
Replies
9
Views
28
Replies
9
Views
24
Dear Lord and Saviour, Thank you for the gifts of safety, mercy and peace. I praise your wonderful and magnificent Name. Please help me to live a life, pure in thought and in deed. I wish to serve you with all my heart. I pray and must therefore live a life beyond reproach in Your sight, in the...
Replies
7
Views
32
Hi, I'm ### from India. I'm in a very bad, tough, difficult situation right now. My days are running worse day by day since one and a half years I'm jobless. I'm age ###, after my breast cyst surgery, I'm at home, suffering from panic attacks, insomnia, fear of darkness, anxiety, surgery wounds...
Replies
18
Views
313
My ### is in the NICU with some breathing and other health problems because he did not get enough oxygen while he was being born. My ### and ### are so upset because they had asked the doctor for c-section earlier but he had said it wasn't necessary because both of them were doing well. Please...
Replies
33
Views
172
Please prayer for ### new job and good family life
Replies
8
Views
20
Prayer request for Mr. ### from ### met with accident and is serious in Hospital at ###. His scull has minor crack due to the impact of fall. He was hit by motor cycalust while crossing the road last night. He walked into hospital by himself and then fell unconscious. Please pray for his speedy...
Replies
7
Views
30
Back
Top Bottom