2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

9 Dec me and my ### exam about IOCL apprentice in morning 11am at ###, ###...please pray for me that exam I got good marks obtained and also my ### take the good marks and we are selected that apprentice post.., Jesus also give me a lot of blessing and increase my knowledge and memory.....please...
Replies
5
Views
32
prayer for my family and financial crisis to solve
Replies
10
Views
16
Please, pray for health husband ### and mother ###. Very grateful.
Replies
11
Views
71
My name is ### ### ### ###. I am a ### ### ### ###. I have been a ### ### ### ### for a long time. I have problems. I am not able to concentrate on my studies, I am not able to concentrate on my job. I am not able to concentrate on my life. I am not able to concentrate on my future. I am not...
Replies
6
Views
18
please pray for me to recover from the effects of roundup poisoning, and that I will be smart and not eat roundup bread again (i.e. bread made from wheat sprayed with roundup prior to harvesting). Please pray that this practice will stop being legal in ### and elsewhere. thank you for your prayers.
Replies
12
Views
28
my husband has left the house to go and stay with another woman. i know i may have error in one way or another but i still love him so much and my children need him. please brethren pray that he comes home by tomorrow. pray also that every evil spirit which has made him to lose direction be...
Replies
11
Views
81
Good morning everyone!! Please continue prayer for the complete healing of Lyme disease. Everyone have a blessed day!!
Replies
34
Views
124
I'm tight, I need some relieve. Please pray for ### for a change of situation. A job with an NGO please.
Replies
8
Views
12
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3) and...
Replies
7
Views
11
Need prayers of healing for my ###, ###, and ###. Thanks.
Replies
10
Views
31
Back
Top Bottom