2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for ### to get pregnant
Replies
9
Views
19
Am ### brother thanks a lot for who are prayed for my conception..finally I got pregnancy....because of God I got it....next Saturday doctor called me for scanning.....please pray for me until I get a healthy baby in my hand...once again thanks to each and every one who prayed for me......please...
Replies
8
Views
26
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream vacation in ###.
Replies
8
Views
14
Please pray with me that acquire either a payday loan or an installment loan today, so that I can help my ### year old mother. God knows the details. Thank you🙏
Replies
7
Views
15
Emmanuel people of God, I applied for a job as a mechanic and the company called me for an interview next week, people of God help me praying that things will go well in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
46
The enemy isn’t able to steal kill destroy from ### anymore. ### is kind loving to ### all the time now.
Replies
7
Views
81
HEAVENLY FATHER Hear My Prayer for healing. Heal the relationships between my ### siblings and I. I ask this in the name and through the power of JESUS CHRIST AMEN.
Replies
7
Views
22
Please pray to God to heal my mother ### for me
Replies
9
Views
12
Dear praying friends ### in the name of our almighty. Plz pray for: 1. ### is going to have exam on ### for SET (###). 2. Also going to have exam for NET. On ###. 3. Also going to have exam for ### for the post of ###. He needs special favour and blessing for our Almighty God. So plz pray for...
Replies
6
Views
11
Please pray for God's blessings for the solar lights I am making for the tribes living in areas not covered by electricity.
Replies
12
Views
32
Back
Top Bottom