thanks to the oh mighty God

Thank Jesus for the job I have though I'm even know my salary but I have started working. Help me pray to God to work out my good salary and good possession in Jesus name Aaaaaamen!!!!!!!!!!
 

Attachments

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GOD OH MIGHTY GRANT ME to have those papers filled and registered no errors and No delays in JESUS CHRIST name amen
Replies
10
Views
167
Father YAHWEH I cannot take their stress any more Please do something about your kittens. I CANNOT have thame. There are extremly stressfull specially me living with a friend. I NEED THEM GONE to leave to their forever homes. IN JESUS name. I CANNOT LONGER KEEP THEM please FIND THEM HOMES TODAY...
Replies
11
Views
226
father oh Mighty unspoken request several
Replies
7
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,134
Messages
16,807,568
Members
650,574
Latest member
Ethosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom