2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Dear brothers, I request all of you to please do the prayer for my family. In my family, my Father is not in good condition. He is suffering from the earning condition and coughing. He is honest but has lots of problems he is suffering from. And he is weeping inside his heart but he does not say...
Replies
9
Views
17
God grant me serenity. I feel cornered. My business is slow. I have a lot of people who depend on me. You know my circumstances. I am asking you to give me a reprieve. Show me a way to get to a higher level of income. Bless me with the touch of your grace, sweet Jesus. In your holy name I pray...
Replies
8
Views
14
I hear a boring machine drilling, and the other neighbour is like hitting things on the ground that are scrolling the floor all the time. Lord, bring peace into my neighbourhood again. I want to listen to Christian videos and meditate about the word of God. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
13
My dad is diabetic and he is doing a job in ###. Because of work he has to travel a lot. And it has low temperature. Please pray for my dad so that Jesus will be with my dad each and every second and protect him forever. I believe in Jesus. Amen
Replies
5
Views
15
Dearest Heavenly Father I have something harassing me every time I try to rest. I pray for your protection and guidance as to what I can do to stop this. Please please help me dear God. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
5
Views
15
Lord I pray you grant my children with knowledge and wisdom above all favor. Lord in heaven grant my relationship with an introduction and holy matrimony (### and ###) Lord I need financial breakthrough in this new month. Jesus Christ construct for me my home.
Replies
4
Views
133
Father God, I'm in so much pain. My heart hurts so much. I can't do this by myself. Please help, please send me some relief, some healing, amen
Replies
9
Views
19
Please pray for ### and ###. All around life needs for us.
Replies
5
Views
13
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for blessings and divine favor for a family, including a husband and children, for the month of December.
Replies
4
Views
43
Back
Top Bottom